Monday, March 10, 2008

My story...

I teach, listen, share, laugh and have an open heart and mind, both of which are ready to love and be loved without judgement or reservation. The arts, people, animals and nature are all essential components of my healthy life. Swimming, biking, walking and yoga fill me with joy and I'll try almost anything more than once.

I write, direct plays, take photographs, compose hand written (!) letters to friends both in the city and far away. I want to learn the guitar and though I'm told I can't hold a tune I sing like there is a campfire in front of me and this is the last night of summer.

I enjoy exploring new friendships and relationships and keep the friends and family in my life close, planning times where great fun is had in small or large gatherings.

I'm a happy, affectionate, fun-loving woman who loves to laugh, who enjoys both conversation and silence. I'm looking for someone to travel through this journey of joys and challenges together.

I'll join you in a bookstore stroll, at a cafe or a pub, at a movie, for a goofy afternoon, along the beach...

All the best to all of you!

5 comments:

The Piano Wizard Queen said...

There's hope for us, people who want to learn to play a guitar without going through those expensive private lessons. Guitar Wizard is coming out this fall. Guitar Wizard is a video game which will teach you how to play the guitar AND read notes as well.Watch this video for a quick demo http://youtube.com/watch?v=VPXL1E4UxZY. Guitar Wizard comes with a real guitar or you can use your own guitar if you already have one. For Guitar Wizard updates, you can visit this website http://www.pianowizard.com/guitar_wizard/updates.php.

Jnon said...

.. tasjel motaba3a .



i have a feeling that i ona be a fan of urs,

welcome abroad .



* word verification has to go ;p

Whatever said...

Well, welcome back girl!

MusliMiss said...

NouFat wainech? i like what you wrote bs u need to update atleast once a week :P

This Lady said...

is this the same Noufat whose blog was "A State of Nihility"?